A. Something is very wrong with math and statistics.
B. My team got off to a really slow start.
C. Baseball doesn't make sense after all.
D. The Makoko Redbirds are waiting to make their push until after the All-Star break.
E. All of the above
I would like to think (B) and (D). Hopefully some of the roster moves I've made will help in the long run. If you're interested (the main new guys are in bold):
C Bengie Molina
1B Mark Teixeira
2B
SS Hanley Ramirez
MI Stephen Drew
3B Garret Atkins
OF Ryan Spilborghs
OF Brian Giles
OF Aaron Rowand
OF Rick Ankiel
P Roy Oswalt
P Dan Haren
P Todd Wellemeyer
P Adam Wainwright
P Tim Hudson
CL: Chad Qualls
*The Makoko Redbirds are in 6th place (out of 8) so it could be worse.-T.M.


2 comments:
I seem to recall that there were many similarities between our fantasy teams. Tragically--although not unpredicitably--my team is in last place (8 of 8).
Jon Luman
Tim, it was really good ti find you on facebook, and I was laughing at your post on fantasy baseball. Dave played fantasy baseball for a while, and I learned that it was much worse than any sport I could have imagined. But I do know how to win at it. You spend 24-7 researching every player in your league and their history for the past zillion years, including their pre-All-star/post-all-star stats. Your wife and precious little girl will never see you but you will win. I am not bitter or anything, and if you ask Dave for help I will kill you...j/k
How are you. It looks like you are doing well. I know Dave would love to hear from you as well.
Katie Branson
Post a Comment