Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Fun

We have really been enjoying a path just a few minutes from our house here. It is a Fort-to-Fort trail running along the Fraser River from Ft. Langley to another fort that is closer to Vancouver. We haven't made it that far yet. :) This area is just beautiful. And we are learning that you have to take advantage of every sunny day because there aren't that many!
The Fraser River
Mt Baker, to the South. You can only see it on very clear days!
Jeana and Micaiah taking a little break.
Little legs get so tired! Micaiah enjoys breaks where she gets to ride on Daddy's shoulders. :)

-JLR

1 comment:

Mark said...

Looks beautiful!

We can definitely identify with having to make the most of the sunny days here in England! In fact when I was in Dodoma I couldn't stop thinking subconsciously that I needed to make the most of each "sunny day", despite the fact that there probably wouldn't be another cloudy day for 6 months...!