This took me an hour and 45 minutes to load... it's likely the only one I'll have up here for some time! But at least you can (hopefully) see part of our fun and exciting new chalkboard! Our gardener started painting it last week. I finished it because the drips were well outside the lines I had drawn, so instead of a board from waist up, we have a full-length, almost full-wall chalkboard! It's bigger than I envisioned, but it's really grown on me.
Tim's family sent some beautiful wall stickers that we ended up using to decorate our chalkboard. Laura came over and helped us arrange them and decorate our board. Now it has a "garden scene" accented by some big butterfly wall stickers (that we got at conference) and chalk accents. It's really cute and perfectly fits into our schoolroom!
Of course, we expect our chalkboard to be functional, too, and I've already posted Micaiah's first spelling list for the year. :)
-JLR
Are Our Headlights Out? (July 26, 2021)
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment