Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Boom

So what I documented a couple weeks ago as two different friends getting ready to give birth was really much bigger than that. Both Sunshine and Brenna gave birth before the end of the month, but I also forgot to list the Amy, Nicole, Katie, and probably still others that I can't bring to mind at this very moment! Wow, what a good showing for Dec 09!!! Just for the record, I appreciate you keeping those bdays close together. I have a hard enough time remembering how old my friends' kids are anyway... :)

Congrats to all who got Christmas babies, tax-break babies, or whatever you are dubbing your little December bundle of joy. I hope to meet each of these newly-birthed babies in the coming year. (is that possible? will I see you all in 2010?? I may have to attempt it...)

Wishing all you new- (or again-) mothers (and fathers) plenty of rest and fun time with your families this year. They grow up so fast.

-JLR

ps... if Dec is tax-break baby or Christmas baby, do other months also have "titles"??? anybody want to chime in with some ideas on this one???

2 comments:

Katie said...

I have heard October and November babies refereed to as Valentine's Day babies. :)

the Roths said...

nice!