It has been a busy few weeks around the Roth house. We've enjoyed our first and second rounds of house guests! Those of you who know me know how much I enjoy hosting guests. The cleaning is not my favorite, but even that is totally worth the joy I get from having people stay in our own home (wherever that happens to be!). And of course I love to cook, bake and chat, so it is the perfect role for me. I love hosting people and spending time with friends. Thanks God for giving us a lovely house with a guest room! Thanks for coming to stay with us, Jacki & JD and Misha & Andrew!!!
--JLR
Are Our Headlights Out? (July 26, 2021)
5 years ago


4 comments:
I am always glad to find out that there are other wives and moms who don't enjoy cleaning...
I am glad you have had so many visitors, and we are really looking forward to hanging out again this summer, then I will do the cleaning.
I was hoping we'd be able to make a trip up to see you, but it's not looking like that will work out :( Maybe next year...
I have met very few people in my life who actually ENJOY cleaning. I love clean, but I don't love the process! Can't wait to see you, Dave and the girls this summer!
Jaime, you're welcome here anytime it works out. It looks like we'll probably have the same house next year, so that is a huge blessing.
karibu kwetu!!!
I guess it just confirms that I know very weird people. I also can't imagine enjoying cleaning, but have so many relatives and friends that do it for pleasure or at least down time...weird, weird, weird.
Clean is very nice...and I like very clean (I don't just want it to look clean), but I hate keeping up with it all, and it doesn't relax me...it only makes me more annoyed by the fact that it will never be spotless all at once.
Post a Comment