Here are a few pics of the mountains and our hikes. We took a long walk along the Skagit River, a long drive into Mount Baker/Snoqualmie National forest (with a few stops at overlooks), and a super-long hike up a mountain trail to the start of a beautiful waterfall. We also did a fun nature-trail to learn about some of the trees in this region. The rest of the time we played games in our little cabin and enjoyed cooking/cleaning/reading together as a family!
The River Walk



Mount Baker/Snoqualmie National forest


Waterfall Hike (with amazing views!)




-JLR


1 comment:
These are such awesome pictures. I love those National parks signs. They have some sort of reminiscent quality for me, although I am not sure why. The landscape is beautiful, of course, and you all look like you are having a great time. I love the daddy/daughter hiking sticks picture. :)
Post a Comment