Where would I be without my new Vitamix? Tim gave me my birthday present early this year so we could enjoy fresh smoothies, dressings, soups... and that's only what I've tried so far!
http://www.costco.com/Vitamix-5200-Super-Package.product.11609068.html
The back-story is that I've broken at least 3 blenders in the past 3 years. Granted two of them were in Tanzania where craftsmanship on this type of appliance is not amazing and warranties are uncommon. I love making smoothies with frozen fruit, hence the broken blenders.
But this machine has exceeded all of my expectations. I'd heard that the vitamix brand is amazing and have even seen them in use once or twice, but I didn't realize HOW awesome it would be! I've used it at least once a day since I got it on October 31. My favorite recipes are smoothies (green smoothie, fruit salad smoothie, spinach smoothie, etc.) and balsamic vinaigrette dressing, but I've also tried carrot/citrus/ginger soup and mixing bananas/eggs for use in a recipe. I love my vitamix and use it all the time!
Are any of you vitamix users? What's your favorite recipe?
JLR
Are Our Headlights Out? (July 26, 2021)
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment