I've learned some things about myself over the past few months. One that's pertinent to this blog is that I don't like to write about things until I have a sense of completion. I admire my friends who can put it all out there, but I tend to have it wrapped up before I share it. I've always felt that I should maintain some degree of self-composure.... I really don't like other people seeing the mess in my life until I can show them that it all works out in the end. The funny thing is that I LOVE seeing this sort of vulnerability in others, but don't really care for it in myself.
Another thing I've learned about blogging is that I like it to be more of a conversation. I think that's why I tend to enjoy facebook more than blogging in general. There are more "likes" and comments and people tend to interact with what I write. And more than that, I actually KNOW who is reading it! It drives me a certain type of crazy to not know who-- if anyone-- will actually read this. Sure, I can see general locations on the geography ticker and blogger tells me other stats, but in order for this to be more of a conversation, please feel free to leave comments or engage with me on what I've posted. I appreciate it a lot!
Are Our Headlights Out? (July 26, 2021)
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment