I know that I shouldn't be blogging for the comments. Having said that, I know that people out there have opinions-- probably even about my posts. I have opinions. It only seems right that others would as well. I think one of the many reasons for dropping the blog for such a long time was that I had a hard time knowing who to write to as my audience. Who was out there... who was reading my ramblings... who (if anyone!) cared when and if I posted? I know it's not as easy to comment as it is on facebook, but it isn't THAT hard...
If no one reads what I write, I think I can learn to be OK with that, but I still often debate in my mind: should this go on facebook, on the blog or in my handwritten journal??
Do me a favor... if you read my blog, would you comment every now and again? Thanks.
-JLR
Are Our Headlights Out? (July 26, 2021)
5 years ago


3 comments:
I do! I do!
awesome! thanks Dana!
I read it, not always in a timely manner, but I want to know what is going on in your lives!
Post a Comment